CPLED (Canadian Centre for Professional Legal Education) materials are developed for bar admission courses and exams and are prepared by LESA (Legal Education Society of Alberta). They are also useful as a refresher on an area of law. All of these materials are available through the LESA Library online at our library locations.
The former CPLED materials were replaced in 2011 by LESA with the Fundamental & Practice Manual Series.
- Business Law Fundamentals
- Civil Litigation Fundamentals
- Library does not carry this binder. Materials are included in the Alberta Civil Practice Manual binder.
- Collections Fundamentals
- Criminal Law Fundamentals
- Family Law Fundamentals
- Real Estate Fundamentals
- Wills Fundamentals
- Library no longer carries this binder. Materials are included in the Alberta Wills and Estates Practice Manual binder.
Practice Manual Series
- Alberta Business Law Practice Manual
- Alberta Civil Practice Manual
- Replaces the Alberta Court Forms
- Alberta Family Law Practice Manual
- Alberta Real Estate Practice Manual
- Replaces Alberta Residential Conveyancing Guide
- Alberta Wills and Estates Practice Manual
- Replaces the Alberta Estate Administration Practice manual
We connect you to the world of legal information in an open and innovative environment.
When you need it. How you need it.